The Aulavik Mitt for Women by Brume BRX2283LM
Go anywhere. Do anything.
Play in the powder on the coldest days of the year with the new Aulavik mitt. A rugged, pre-treated kidskin leather shell combines with durable four-way stretch to optimize movement, warmth and protection from wind and water. The interior keeps digits dry and extra toasty with a cozy, breathable brushed-tricot lining packed with two hefty-yet-lightweight insulations: Thinsulate® (200g) and Fiberloft® (80g), for an awesome warmth-to-weight ratio. Perfect for a variety of snow sport activities, these unisex mitts feature a reinforced leather palm to protect seams and for a tighter grip on ski poles, hockey sticks, shovels, ice tools and more. Easy-to-adjust wrist strap with Velcro closure seals in heat. A sturdy, go-anywhere, do-anything must-have for any winter outdoor enthusiast. Stylish and suitable for men and women. Gender-specific sizing for the perfect fit. Available in trendy mustard and classic navy.
Designed in Montreal, Canada.
Each name in the Sport Collection reflects a different national or provincial park in the Great White North.
• Materials: 4-way stretch TPU - 5000mm/mp - 100% Polyester
• Leather: Kidskin
• Lining: Brushed Tricot - 100% Polyester
• Insulation: Thinsulate 200g - 100% Polyester
• Insulation:Fiberloft 80g - 100% Polyester
• Windproof, water-resistant, breathable 4-way stretch material
• Moisture wicking lining
• Reinforced palm patch
• Leather tab with velcro closure
• Elasticized wrist
• Reflective stretch tape trim
• Reflective Brume logo on back